Why Consign With Four Seasons
- Superior Collection Assessment
- Prime Auction Location
- Extended Auction Preview
- Multiple Bidding Options – Live, Absentee, Phone and Internet State of the Art Web Site
- Unmatched Client Service
- Unrivaled Experts
- Skilled Marketing & Public Relations Campaigns
- Detail-Oriented Cataloging Staff
- Professional On-site Photography
- 18+ Years of Retail Clients and Auction Clients
HOW WE HANDLE YOUR ANTIQUES COLLECTION
We never cut corners, and to ensure proper attention is given to your collection, an extended lead time is required. Our team works diligently to create a welcoming, professional and well-organized atmosphere for our auction guests, which helps to secure optimum auction prices for our consignors.
Four Seasons employs certified experts in the industry, who provide unbiased descriptions and estimates for each lot. The items are entered into both an inventory system and auction database in order to ensure proper documentation and tracking information to be readily available and backed up.
We will customize an advertising and marketing plan that assures worldwide exposure of your consignment and maximum consumer participation on auction day. Utilizing our extensive global database, we can identify top buyers and collectors from applicable categories, to whom our advertising is extensively targeted.